SPF Soccer Club - COVID-19 Protocol
Updated May 24, 2022
To ensure the health and safety of all players, coaches, spectators and guests, we ask everyone to read and follow the following rules and regulations.
- If a player or coach tests positive with COVID-19, that person must isolate for 5 days. Starting on day 6, if they are asymptomatic or their symptoms are resolving, and they are without fever for 24 hours, they can return to the field, and are required to wear a mask for the next 5 days when around others to minimize the risk of infecting people they encounter.
- If a player or coach does not choose to wear a mask on the sidelines/while playing, they must quarantine the extended duration which is a total of 10 days.
- Teams will be notified if an individual they were in contact with tested positive so that parents can monitor their child's symptoms.
- We will not check vaccine status at the door, and expect our community to act responsibly/neighborly.
- As always, if/when we receive updated guidance from the relevant authorities, we will react accordingly.
Please refer to the information and resources on the official CDC website.