The Scotch Plains Fanwood Soccer Club (SPFSC), a nonprofit organization run by parent volunteers, works to represent our community's deep passion and commitment to the game of soccer. We provide all players access to developmentally appropriate levels of soccer and high quality training. We prioritize inclusion, a positive learning environment that supports the growth of our players both on and off the field, and player development over results.
Our Shared Goals
- To serve the players - a goal that will always govern club decisions.
- To create a fun, positive experience for all players, parents, volunteers, coaches and trainers that fosters a desire to return each season and a lifelong love of the game.
- To emphasize skill development, teamwork, sportsmanship and respect for the entire soccer community.
- To put forward innovative, high quality programs with professional training that are financially accessible, and challenge and stimulate player progression at every age, level and ability.
- To maintain a fiscally responsible structure that ensures club operations continue to be sustainable for the future and facilitates access to all interested in playing.