SPF Soccer Marathon!
24 Hours of Soccer Begins on:
Friday, October 4th @ 5:00 PM to Saturday, October 5th @ 5:00 PM.
This event includes soccer games & activities, shoot-out contests, photo booths, ball speed radar guns, goal keeper wars, face painting, food trucks, pizza, and so many more activities and events! Moms, Dads, Kids - everyone is welcome! There will be activities for all ages
Here is the schedule of events - sign-up for the session(s) that work for your family!
- Friday Night: 5:00 to 6:30 PM - Pre-K Fun Soccer Activities
- Friday Night: 6:30 to 8:00 PM - Kindergarten thru 4th Grade Games, Activites, Contests
- Friday Night: 8:00 to 10:00 PM - 5th thru 8th - Games and Activites
- Friday Night: 10:00 to Midnight - High School - Games and Activities
- Saturday Morn - Midnight to 2 AM - SPF Trainers & Coaches - Game
- Saturday Morn - 2:00 to 5:00 AM - Late Night Insomniacs - Game
- Saturday Morn - 5:00 to 6:30 AM - Early Bird Dads - Game
- Saturday Morn - 6:30 to 8:00 AM - Junior Rec Coaches - Game
- Saturday Morn - 8:00 AM to Noon - Regularly scheduled U10 Games
- Saturday Afternoon - Noon to 5:00 PM - to be determined...
Click here to register online
- $25 for early online registration while tickets last;
- $60 family rate for 3 or more in a household!
- $35 per individual at the door (if tickets remain).
Registration comes with an SPF-branded drawstring backpack loaded with special discounts and promotions from your favorite Scotch Plains Fanwood area businesses!
We are definitely looking for volunteers and more businesses to sponsor this event!